2018. Intentional.




2018 is here! God spoke the word "intentional" to my heart.  Intentional simply means "done on purpose".

This year I will be intentional in:


  • seeking the Lord like never before
  • studying the Word of God
  • telling people about Jesus
  • relationships I keep
  • setting and hitting goals
  • eating healthy

and of course, the list goes on!

What have you purposed in your heart to fulfill this year? Are these desires from the Lord? If so, ask God to show you ways that you can be intentional. Let's make this year count! Let's purpose our prayers, purpose our ability to speak the Word of God over our lives and loved ones, purpose our goals so that they line up with God's plan for our lives. I am determined, as a Christian, to not build my own kingdoms but to build God's kingdom. He is doing something great in the earth and I am in full agreement with Him. So by His leading, I will be intentional in building this year.

"Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain." - Psalms 127:1

As we focus on being intentional, I can not help but think about how intentional  God is about us. He knows every detail of our lives and we are not overlooked. We serve a God who does EVERYTHING on purpose, even the things we cannot figure out.Since God is intentional about us, let's be intentional for Him in 2018. May everything in our lives be in alignment with what God is building!

Pray with me: God, remove anything that is idle in my life so that I can live on purpose. I will be intentional in everything I do to bring Your Name glory. Give me discernment so that I will know when things come to distract me from Your plans for my life. Lead me and guide me by Your Spirit! I give all my goals and aspirations to You because You are first in my life, in Jesus' name, Amen.


Comments

Popular Posts